09/04 2006 – I know that spammers use random algoritms to produce the titles of their mails. But sometimes I get the feeling that there must have been a poet involved in designing the title generating software.
Some of the titles ar so incredibly unreadable, yet wonderfully intriguing, with a distinctive poetic touch.
I’ve started my collection of poetic spam titles:
- way to a flaw but we were he will consult with it and this
- in attendance is no requisite to recompense much more
- at a halt appearance in support of treatments
- corner to discovery for your sickness
- saying, but to do: believe Terminus: he far fetched, was
Aren’t they beautiful?